Like many European asset managers, Geneva-based Unigestion is looking to the future, with investments both internal and external focusing on expanding the firm's business lines and technology capacity.
In August last year, Unigestion, which manages $17.7 billion in assets, went live on SimCorp's Dimension platform, replacing its legacy equities systems with the new platform to enable a wider scope of asset-class and product investment, and diversified strategies.
Alanh Husson, chief project
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground