In this day and age, it’s pretty much an imperative to digitize as many levels of bank processes as possible. From dealing with customers to making trading more efficient, technology has transformed the financial industry for the better.
This month I took a look at the municipal bond market and the technology overhaul the sector is slowly undertaking. As firms look to improve fill rates, digitization is taking on greater importance. What surprised me most when researching the piece was how wron
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership