With a combined GDP of roughly $1.8 trillion growing at an annual rate of at least 5%, there has been clear economic growth in the Middle East in recent years. The region has also seen a simultaneous expansion in its asset management industry.
In the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) – a group of countries comprising Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – it is estimated that there is a total of nearly $62 billion of assets under management. The number of
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix