Seven-thirty a.m. was apparently not too early for attendees of this year's Global Asset Management & Trading Technology Conference to get a peek at First Boston Corp.'s new Lattice order-routing system.
About 25 representatives from investment management firms and money managers were present for the March 25 demo given by Lattice president, Evan Schulman. The conference took place at the Crowne Plaza in midtown New York on March 24 & 25.
The Lattice demo, which lasted more than one hour, ran
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers