In an effort to gain wider distribution of its data -- and more revenues -- Govpx Inc. is offering the redistributors of its Treasury data a number of alternative fee-collection plans. The new scenarios proposed by Govpx range from selling data directly to the redistributors to permitting end users to buy multiple-site licenses for the data.
The multi-site licensing option could bring the cost of Govpx's real-time Treasury pricing data to below $15 per user per month for its largest data cons
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers