Thomson Reuters has integrated research and forecast analytics from US-based agriculture, forestry and renewable energy analyst firm Lanworth -- which the vendor acquired in 2011 -- into its Eikon desktop data display, to enable commodities traders and analysts to view Lanworth's content on key supply factors within the agriculture markets alongside market data and real-time and historical news in Eikon.
The new content will help users make better-informed trading and investment decisions, officials say.
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero