I/O is a set of products for Contineo subscribers that includes proprietary analysis and anonymous market data about structured products activity over the vendor's network. These include firm-wide and market-wide executive dashboards that provide insight into users' performance at an individual, team and firm level, as well as their performance relative to other firms.
Subscribers to Contineo's network have access to basic reports, while more comprehensive enterprise reports and an API datafeed
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero