Anthony says that while machine-learning models have been hit-and-miss during the pandemic, NLP is taking on greater importance. He also looks at how exchanges are looking to move their core matching engines to the cloud.
Some holiday banter about ESG and how it's portrayed in the news.
Quants wrestle with how far into the past their machine learning models should peer.
RFQ platforms are showing strong trading-volume growth, particularly from institutional investors looking to trade large blocks of ETFs.
- Waters Wrap: Is AML Tech Worth the Cost? (And Cloud Moves & More Blockchain)
- Fermi’s New Paradox: If AI Analysts Are So Obvious, Where is Everybody?
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 Winner's Interview: Matrix IDM
- This Week: BNP Paribas; Deutsche Börse/ISS; Nasdaq/Verafin; Tora/TP Icap; Gresham/Data-Xchange
- Waters Wrap: Blockchain is Still Overhyped (And Ion/Broadway Thoughts & the Consulting Boom)