Algorithmic trading is not as sexy as author Michael Lewis would have you believe. In fact, algorithms are really quite a familiar and accepted part of modern life. Just like in ordinary retail experiences, algorithms can be used for mundane associations based on other customers and previous purchases, or even instantly producing “Keep Calm & Read Waters” t-shirts advertised in the window of my search engine, based on my Google history.
In the finance world, the role of algorithms has expanded
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers