Rolled out in early 2006, the IQ/MAX product provides traders with call history, caller ID and advanced contact display capabilities. The product also features customisable configurations to address requirements specific to ING's particular trading operations.
According to ING Investment Management Americas telecommunications manager Martin Ratajczak and IPC chief executive Lance Boxer, the IQ/MAX system also provides the investment manager with more robust disaster recovery capabilities, and
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv