Rolled out in early 2006, the IQ/MAX product provides traders with call history, caller ID and advanced contact display capabilities. The product also features customisable configurations to address requirements specific to ING's particular trading operations.
According to ING Investment Management Americas telecommunications manager Martin Ratajczak and IPC chief executive Lance Boxer, the IQ/MAX system also provides the investment manager with more robust disaster recovery capabilities, and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming