LONDON--The UK stockbroking systems business of EDS, EDS Securities Industry Group, has been bought by Misys plc to complement its existing broking and settlement products and bureau services subsidiary, ACT Financial Systems Ltd.
The EDS SIG systems Citymax, Brokermax, Clarion and Arrow all have been acquired by ADT, with the intention to eventually migrate users onto ACT’s own product ranges, according to Jeremy Sibthorp, sales & marketing director at ACT.
"It won’t be a big bang approach.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground