NEWTON, MASS.--Eagle Investment Systems announced two partnerships, one with hardware provider Sun Microsystems and one with Hewlett-Packard (HP), a provider of computing solutions. Eagle plans to use its association with the other two companies to further drive its sales growth.
Sun hardware will provide the basis for installations of Eagle's Pace and Star products. This new relationship with Sun makes Eagle a member of Sun's Iforce community of authorized solutions partners. As partners, Ea
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse