BOSTON-based Wellington Management Co.'s chief information officer Dennis Callahan is leaving the firm to become senior vice president for asset servicing at National Financial Services Corp. It is unclear at press time who will replace Callahan at Wellington. A Wellington spokesperson declines to comment.
A Fidelity spokesperson declines to comment on who, if anyone, Callahan is replacing at Boston-based National Financial Services which is Fidelity Investment's broker/dealer subsidiary.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse