LONDON--Global Investment Systems Inc. (GIS) has announced two new installations for its MFACT fund accounting software system.
Deerfield International Administrative Services, a Nassau, Bahamas, based start-up money management service company and Citco Group Ltd are to deploy version 5.0 of the MFACT system for fund accounting, including regular calculation of net asset values.
Citco has opted to install MFACT in conjunction with its existing in-house fund accounting systems. MFACT was
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground