BOSTON-based State Street Bank & Trust Co. is in the midst of an expansion and upgrade of the performance measurement system it provides to its global custody clients. According to State Street officials, the move to beef up the service follows a period of significant growth in the bank's global custody business. The bank currently has some $1.6 trillion in assets under custody--including the holdings of the likes of California Public Employees' Retirement System.
According to Laurette Bryan,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground