LONDON--Thomson Financial Software Solutions is considering opening an office in the Middle East following its largest sale in the region to date of Portia, its investment management software system.
The investment services division of the National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia are installing version 5 of Portia, says Steve Young, head of business development for Thomson Financial Software Solutions in London.
The sale is the largest yet in the Middle East for TFSS where it already has a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground