NEWARK, New Jersey--Prudential Investments, the $200 billion arm of Prudential Insurance, has licensed Princeton Financial Systems' Pam for Securities to handle the accounting for an approximately $40 billion portfolio of private placements. The contract was signed after a five-month test that concluded earlier this month, and a Princeton official expects the installation to be completed by early 1999.
Princeton will not disclose the full value of the contract, although a spokesman for the co
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse