NEWARK, New Jersey--Prudential Investments, the $200 billion arm of Prudential Insurance, has licensed Princeton Financial Systems' Pam for Securities to handle the accounting for an approximately $40 billion portfolio of private placements. The contract was signed after a five-month test that concluded earlier this month, and a Princeton official expects the installation to be completed by early 1999.
Princeton will not disclose the full value of the contract, although a spokesman for the co
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse