Fidelity Investments is taking the slow road in its effort to deploy Premier Solutions Ltd.'s Global Plus asset management system, opting to wait until the vendor completes a series of major technology initiatives that remain under way. Chief among these initiatives is a joint technology and marketing venture lately formed between Premier and IBM. Inked earlier this month, that deal aims to bring the Global Plus system onto IBM's RS/6000 platform.
Earlier this year, Fidelity became the first
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain