CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa--Aegon USA Investment Management will spin off its equity portfolios as of July 1 as part of its strategy to focus on its core business of fixed income asset management. The equity spin off will create a new company called VMF Capital, which will employ 22 people and, like Aegon, be headquartered in Cedar Rapids.
VMF Capital will open its doors with about $700 million in assets under management derived primarily from both pension funds and high net worth individuals. Like
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground