Declaring transaction services "the star of the year," Reuters Holdings PLC finance director Robert Rowley earlier this month reported that the vendor's Instinet Corp. subsidiary's revenues had grown by 97 percent over the previous year. At the same time, Instinet's profit skyrocketed by 193 percent.
Rowley made his comments at a press conference following the release of Reuters' 1993 earnings report, in which both Instinet and the Dealing 2000-1 foreign exchange trading system posted strong
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain