Automatic Data Processing Inc. has purchased New York-based the Dais Group, a quantitative investment consulting firm and software vendor; until December of 1995 Dais was a division at Templeton Quantitative Advisors Inc. Dais provides quantitative portfolio analytic software and also distributes third-party equity data to institutional money managers. At press time, many details of the acquisition were not available.
An ADP spokesperson confirmed the acquisition, which was effective March 12
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy