THE insurance company portfolio management and accounting software marketplace continued its busy churnings late last week as Securities Software & Consulting Inc. found itself a minority equity partner. New York City-based General Atlantic Partners invested $7 million in software vendor SS&C, a company that caters in part to investment management operations affiliated with insurance companies.
According to an SS&C spokesperson, though SS&C has other minority shareholders--besides the newly
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground