DATA Broadcasting Corp. (DBC), a San Francisco-based quote vendor, this week signed an agreement in principle to acquire Capital Management Sciences (CMS), a Los Angeles-based portfolio analytics developer specializing in fixed-income securities. DBC paid $17.5 million in cash and notes for CMS, and will additionally issue up to eight million DBC shares, based on CMS earnings over the next three years.
Alan Hirschfield, co-chief executive officer of DBC, says the strategy behind the purchase
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground