LONDON--Princeton Financial Systems plans to release an updated version of its Pam portfolio management product line this summer that will use Oracle's relational database technology. The company says that three of its customers are beta testing the upgrade, although it declined to name them.
The Oracle release will be followed by another relational database upgrade using Microsoft's SQL Server. In addition to the upgrades, the company says it will continue to support the current version of i
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy