The recent upheaval within the EJV Partners L.P. stemmed from moves by disgruntled primary dealer partners to squeeze the struggling joint venture, sources close to the vendor say. The resultant turmoil has ranged from senior-staff departures to double-digit layoffs to the emergence of a would-be seventh partner--and to reversals in product development and marketing strategies.
Sources close to the EJV say that the most drastic measure taken so far was the refusal of partner First Boston Corp
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground