ATG Systems Inc. (ATG) has released Bond Viewer, a PC-based analytics system for U.S. Treasuries, bonds, agencies and strips. Bond Viewer--in development at ATG for over three years--is based on bond analytics methods developed by Arbor Trading Group Inc. The system should be available for delivery in early 1994.
ATG, based in Barrington, Ill., markets statistical analytics packages for investment managers and consults with clients on customized Windows-based financial applications. Bond
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain