THE Depository Trust Co. (DTC) has signed an agreement with the Society for Worldwide Interbank Telecommunicaton (Swift) to offer electronic trade confirmation via Swift's global financial messaging network. Both sides will meet to formalize the arrangement next week in Brussels, where Swift is headquartered. As part of the deal, the DTC will become a member of Swift.
A Swift spokesperson says that the deal was driven in part by Swift's desire to offer its users an electronic trade
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers