SAN FRANCISCO--Advent Software's surprising announcement that it would buy privately held Hub Data, a Cambridge, Mass.-based distributor of consolidated market data should not interfere with Hub's existing agreements with Advent's competitors.
The timing may have been merely coincidental, but just one week before the announcement of the acquisition, Hub and SS&C Technologies, publisher of the Camra 2000 portfolio management system, announced that Hub's service would be available to Camra
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers