American International Group, the New York insurance company with $148 billion in investable assets has purchased Princeton Financial Systems Pam for Securities, Pam for Mortgages and Pam for Analytics.
AIG is one of the largest underwriters of commercial insurance in the US and has installed Pam at its New York headquarters and regional offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Bermuda. The system will be used for all of the company's domestic and Canadian investment accounting. Plans are underway
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain