American International Group, the New York insurance company with $148 billion in investable assets has purchased Princeton Financial Systems Pam for Securities, Pam for Mortgages and Pam for Analytics.
AIG is one of the largest underwriters of commercial insurance in the US and has installed Pam at its New York headquarters and regional offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Bermuda. The system will be used for all of the company's domestic and Canadian investment accounting. Plans are underway
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy