Dow Jones is having second thoughts about its market data unit, according to published reports. After the firm's board met last week, a company spokesman acknowledged that directors are "no longer ruling out the possibility that it might sell its Dow Jones Markets unit."
This decision comes less than a year after Dow Jones' decision to invest up to $650 million in the market data unit. The money was to be spent rebuilding its infrastructure, upgrading the content in the service and develop
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground