Dow Jones Investor Network (DJIN) has announced a global alliance with the Asia Business News (ABN) and European Business News (EBN) television networks to share video programming. DJIN, which is produced by the Dow Jones & Co.'s Dow Jones Multimedia Division, is a video business news service delivered to customers' PCs or television sets.
The agreement will provide global news content for DJIN while allowing DJIN programming to be distributed by ABN, EBN and Dow Jones Telerate Live. DJIN
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain