SACRAMENTO, California--The California Public Employees Retirement System, better known as CalPERS and the single largest state pension plan in the US, finished the first stage of overhauling its personal computer applications last month. So far, eight of the plan's personal computer applications have been upgraded, and work remains on another 64 programs.
CalPERS began its Year 2000 project in July 1996 with an agenda written by the chief of its information technology services division,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground