HOUSTON--AIM Management Group has announced the formation of its newest subsidiary, AIM Private Asset Management, or APAM. The subsidiary has been formed to offer personalized portfolios to high-net worth and institutional clients.
APAM will focus on high-net worth and institutional clients by offering personalized portfolios managed by the same investment teams responsible for many of AIM's retail funds. APAM plans to offer up to eight portfolio styles. These private portfolios will be
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground