Gordon, Haskett & Co. has developed a Microsoft Corp. Windows version of its flagship Investment Management System (IMS), a portfolio management system. At the same time, Gordon Haskett, which markets software under the name of Indata, has boosted IMS's functionality, adding sector and currency attribution analysis and the ability to handle data relating to foreign securities.
With the upgrade, Gordon Haskett is positioning itself to meet the investment industry's surging demand for data on
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain