The word on Shark Information Services Corp.--lately acquired by Automatic Data Processing Inc. from Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC)--continues negative. In DBC's third quarter revenue report (covering the fiscal quarter ended March 31), the vendor noted that its revenues and income had been negatively affected by the performance of its Shark subsidiary; the report said the unit's revenues had declined 13 percent compared with the third quarter of 1994.
News of the down year for Shark follows a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground