INDEPTH Data plans to replace all of the existing Microsoft Windows-based and TCP/IP Telnet session-based versions of its Indepth Bond Service (IBS) real-time, fixed-income service with an Internet version that was launched last month. Goldman Sachs, Wheat First Securities, Bank of Boston, Putnam Investments and Salomon Brothers are using the Web-based IBS service.
IBS provides data on the corporate bond and agency markets. Also included in the service is access to First Call's Bondcall and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground