INDEPTH Data plans to replace all of the existing Microsoft Windows-based and TCP/IP Telnet session-based versions of its Indepth Bond Service (IBS) real-time, fixed-income service with an Internet version that was launched last month. Goldman Sachs, Wheat First Securities, Bank of Boston, Putnam Investments and Salomon Brothers are using the Web-based IBS service.
IBS provides data on the corporate bond and agency markets. Also included in the service is access to First Call's Bondcall and N
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse