AFTER 10 years using an in-house system from the now-defunct Data Exchange, Pell Rudman & Co., a Boston-money manager for high net-worth individuals with $2.8 billion in assets under management, says it will finish converting all its portfolio data this month to Security APL's external service bureau.
Despite a stampede in recent years among money managers to run portfolio management software on their own in-house client-server systems, the external mainframe, maintained and operated by a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground