Wertheim Schroder & Co. has developed an order-routing system that will allow its institutional customers to send orders to the floor of the New York and other stock exchanges. The system replaces Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s order-routing service, which is accessed through Wertheim customers' ADP quote terminals.
Wertheim is currently in "conversion mode," says William Lundrigan, vice president of communications and facilities for the firm. The 20 or so of Wertheim's New York-based money
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground