Wertheim Schroder & Co. has developed an order-routing system that will allow its institutional customers to send orders to the floor of the New York and other stock exchanges. The system replaces Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s order-routing service, which is accessed through Wertheim customers' ADP quote terminals.
Wertheim is currently in "conversion mode," says William Lundrigan, vice president of communications and facilities for the firm. The 20 or so of Wertheim's New York-based money
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform