Dow Jones & Co.'s Dow Jones Investor Network (DJIN) has begun supplying video and audio clips to enhance the portions of the Wall Street Journal that are currently available over the Internet. The full edition of the Journal will be available this spring.
According to Neil Budde, editor of Wall Street Journal Interactive--the Dow Jones unit responsible for building an Internet version of the Journal,--the audio and video clips are meant to complement the Journal's content. DJIN will supply
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground