TORONTO-based Nigel Stephens Counsel has developed a trade modeling system based on the International Manager portfolio management and accounting system from Rescom Ventures. Meanwhile, though officials at Nigel Stephens are satisfied with the performance of Rescom's DOS-based system, they say the firm won't wait forever for a Windows NT version of the software.
Nigel Stephens uses International Manager as its general ledger and trading system to support some $400 million in assets under mana
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy