TORONTO-based Nigel Stephens Counsel has developed a trade modeling system based on the International Manager portfolio management and accounting system from Rescom Ventures. Meanwhile, though officials at Nigel Stephens are satisfied with the performance of Rescom's DOS-based system, they say the firm won't wait forever for a Windows NT version of the software.
Nigel Stephens uses International Manager as its general ledger and trading system to support some $400 million in assets under
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground