Two days before announcing its merger with Dean Witter Discover, the Morgan Stanley Group said that Steven Ward, currently head of Morgan's investment banking business in Europe, has been named head of global technology and operations.
Ward, who will work out of New York and report to John Mack, Morgan Stanley's president, replaces David Booth who "has decided to pursue other interests," but who will stay on as an "advisory director," the company said in a statement.
"Steven has been
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain