Wayne, PA,--InvestorForce.com, the internet based money manager search database, has released its manager performance data for first quarter of 2000.
Money managers can input and update their performance data for free, real-time, via the Internet, as soon as their numbers are calculated. This is then held in the InvestorForce database where it is available to be searched by plan sponsors or fund trustees.
Through using real-time technology InvestorForce was able to obtain a complete set of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers