The Vanguard Group renewed its contract with EDS Corp. for the management of its 6,000 personal computers. One of the key revisions in the $25-million, three-year agreement is a clause requiring EDS to service the help desk for Vanguard's employees.
The Valley Forge, Pa-based mutual fund firm expects its inventory of PCs to rise to more than 10,000 before the contract comes to an end, which is far greater than the number of employees it will have at that point, says Robert DiStefano, Vanguard
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers