LONDON--The United Kingdom's adoption of the Global Investment Portfolio Performance Standards (GIPS) will likely push money mangers to spend more on investment management and performance technology this year.
The GIPS standard aims to increase market transparency and help globalize the money management industry by creating common international standards for fund performance reporting. To be able to meet these standards money managers are expected to overhaul their portfolio reporting
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain