LONDON--Schroders has entered into a $240 million contract with Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) for IT outsourcing. According to the seven-year agreement, CSC will manage infrastructure and application services for the asset management firm. More than 200 Schroders employees involved in IT services transferred to CSC on June 1.
Computer Sciences Corp. will manage IT for Schroders’ offices and data center in London, supporting 2,500 desktops. For a short-term period, CSC will also provide
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain