State Street Global Advisors, the money management arm of State Street Boston Corp., has formed a new venture to make private placements in companies from Eastern and Central Europe.
The venture, called European Direct Capital Management, is a partnership between State Street Global Advisors, which has nearly $300 billion in assets under management, and Emerging Europe Asset Management, a money manager based in Prague, the Czech Republic.
It is part of SSGA's new "Global Alliance" business,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain