Premier Solutions Ltd. in Malvern, Pa., has named Norman Bouchard to the newly created position of managing director and general manager of the Premier services group. Bouchard, who will report to Premier's president and chief executive officer Jay Mossman, will focus exclusively on identifying and pursuing new business ventures for the company in the asset management industry. A spokesman says those ventures could include mergers and acquisitions and "brand new start-up businesses."
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain