BRUSSELS--Princeton Financial has landed its first European ePam client: Lend Lease Houlihan Rovers, a Brussels-based fund manager with $40 billion under management. The firm, which resulted from a February merger between Lend Lease Real Estate Investments and real estate securities managers Joseph Houlihan and Gerios Rovers, plans to use ePam to manage its portfolio of European real estate equities and cash investment via Princeton’s portfolio management ASP.
Lend Lease Houlihan Rovers has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain