BOSTON, MA--Mike Danziger, chairman of Thomson Financial's Database group, has given notice and will leave at the end of this year. The departure leaves open a key slot as head of one of five business groups at Thomson Financial and comes on the heels of the departure of the company's CEO David Flaschen (IMT, Sept. 27).
Danziger's decision to leave comes after spending 12 years at Thomson Financial. A replacement has not yet been named. He says the company will be looking within parent compan
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit