WINNIPEG, Manitoba--Mentor Capital Management is to replace Financial Models' Pacer system with Princeton Financial Systems' PAM for Securities at its headquarters here. The pension plan specialist has a total of C$1.6 billion in assets under management.
The implementation of LAN-based system began in April and is expected to be completed in July. The company's portfolio managers and its chief financial officer will have access to the system.
Mentor Capital's hardware platform and network is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground